Samsung PABX systems are scalable, cost effective and feature the latest IP telephone technology. Our range of PABX systems will ensure that you are able to manage your telephone costs most effectively and at a great price.
All Samsung PABX Systems are able to handle inbound and outbound telecommunication traffic via least-cost routing – which chooses the cheapest route to route the call traffic. Our range of Samsung PABX Systems are designed to be the centre point and heart of any business or company in South Africa. Samsung PABX Systems are designed to handle high call volumes flawlessly.
Main Features of Samsung PABX Solutions
- Between 1 and 120 Incoming trunk lines for Telkom (Analog, BRI or PRI), Neotel or VOIP.
- Between 1 and 480 phone extensions for office use.
- Telephone management systems (TMS) offer business owners the opportunity to manage telephone costs by providing a detailed call report by user or extension.
- Automatically provides caller ID, name and number.
- Automatic call routing to local or long distance numbers for cost optimization.
- Includes fully featured Voicemail with email integration so businesses will not miss that crucial call, with voice messages being sent to your MS Outlook Inbox.
- Auto Attendant which that allows callers to select the appropriate extension or department within your business and Voicemail features is standard on a Samsung PABX System.
- Cost effective IP trunks / SIP connectivity
- Easy to deploy IP extensions for remote workers
- Easy plug-and-play platform that works from the moment it is taken out of the box.
- WiFi for wireless voice and data
- A Samsung PABX system supports both wired and wireless handsets.
- SP net activation to link multiple systems together over a VPN for free interbranch calls.
- A Samsung PABX System can also be set up to use VoIP technology.
The Samsung OfficeServ PABX telephone system is the perfect solution for today’s office or business and offers enhanced communications to deal with increasing and evolving telephone traffic patterns.
The Samsung OfficeServ 7000 series simultaneously supports traditional voice communication, VoIP (Voice over IP), IP-based data communication and wireless solutions. The OfficeServ phone systems are highly scalable, best priced and configuration starts from just a few phones to a few hundred phones connecting multiple sites throughout South Africa.
Today your business may require the traditional analogue or digital dial mode of communication, and tomorrow you may decide on an IP-enabled technology, or decide that a converged system may best support your team. The Samsung OfficeServ PABX product line allows flexibility that supports changing business needs when you need it, so you may always have your ideal IP convergence PABX system working for you.
Multiple offices can may be networked or linked, allowing direct branch to branch communication via a VPN (Virtual Private Network). OfficeServ PABX Systems that are networked will allow sharing of Telkom, Neotel, SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) or LCR (Least Cost Routing) trunk telephone lines across various networks around South Africa. This leads to lower costs when sales or support calls are directed to the remote office calling areas. The remote user can view busy lamp fields, centralized attendant, voicemail and direct calls accordingly.
So whether you are located in Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, Kimberly, Northern Cape, Port Elizabeth or anywhere in South Africa, great PABX cost savings can be achieved by simply chatting to one of our highly skilled X-Corp Telecoms Consultant.